• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scottish RC users?

humperdingle

• 3 weeks later...

hi mate, there are a few good places. what type of cars will you be running?

there is a good spot at pitreavie playing fields where there are some jumps and flats for high speed runs.

let us know if you find a good spot to use them!

ah right, i have only used my Baja there and it was great, should be decent enough with the brushless!

If you park at the athletics stadium and walk up the hill to the table tops you will get some good air their.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHASMILzTXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by acowan84

ah right, i have only used my Baja there and it was great, should be decent enough with the brushless!

If you park at the athletics stadium and walk up the hill to the table tops you will get some good air their.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.c...bed/FHASMILzTXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks very stable, the Baja :thumbsup:

Isn't that near the golf course?

there a place just over the forth bridge a couple of other scots guy`s were talking about near south queensferry if i remember right

Cheers bud, I'll have a search. :thumbsup:

alright mate im in fife too, there are 2tracks that i know off, one is is cardenden its owned by the dunfermline rc club, spent alo of money on it really good set up, non members pay a fee and get on to use the track its a good of road track with jumps and yes thats the n.o.r.a. track, theres an old touring car track in ballingery but its not been well kept and its too small, but geez a shout as me an my mate usually take the off roaders down for a race in the fields or the old bmx track in glenrothes lol

Edited by Geo_SSR

can you plot the locations of the bmx track in google maps for me? im still on the hunt for the best spot to bash.

do you know of any quarrys in glenrothes that would be good?

well theres always the bing in glenrothes (coaltown of balgonie), you know where everyone takes their dirtbikes and qauds you can youtube it, theres an old bmx track in kennoway but kennoways a rough area and as soon as you fire up the cars youll be swamped by little kids, the bmx track is at the fife sports institue in glenrothes, but the n.o.r.a. track in cardenden is probably the best one

• 8 years later...