• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Racing Nitro's in Suffolk or near by

McFly.SS

Hi guys.

Im new to this Forum but so far im liking it.

I have a HPI MT2 and am at present building a Savage SS 4.6

Im wanting to race my savage, or MT2 but have no idea where to go. I will try and go to the Maxbashing races but that is 2 hrs from where i live.

Do any of you guys live any where near suffolk? Or know of any where to race or bash near by??

Any help would be great as as much as bashing is fun, racing or bashing with another Nitro nut is far more enjoyable

We do the EA RC at Witcham near Ely, great track and good guys too. Membership is cheap, only £25 a year I think, which will get you a key to the gate and you can use the track whenever you want. Alternate weekends is bash weekend, the other weekend is free practice and race weekend.

The track is quite large, with an extra bit being added during the summer as this bit is too we at the moment.

We race trucks and buggies.

Web address for the forum is ***link removed ***, let them know I sent you (Richard Walters) and they will be happy to see you there.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Richard

Staff Note to user:

ink removed as we did say no rc forums to be posted unless its a direct page to usefull infomation. Doom56

Please read our forum guidelines.

• 5 years later...

We do the EA RC at Witcham near Ely, great track and good guys too. Membership is cheap, only £25 a year I think, which will get you a key to the gate and you can use the track whenever you want. Alternate weekends is bash weekend, the other weekend is free practice and race weekend.

The track is quite large, with an extra bit being added during the summer as this bit is too we at the moment.

We race trucks and buggies.

Web address for the forum is ***link removed ***, let them know I sent you (Richard Walters) and they will be happy to see you there.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Richard

Staff Note to user:

ink removed as we did say no rc forums to be posted unless its a direct page to usefull infomation. Doom56

Please read our forum guidelines.

is this still going? Very interested as its cloose :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Im new to this Forum but so far im liking it.

I have a HPI MT2 and am at present building a Savage SS 4.6

Im wanting to race my savage, or MT2 but have no idea where to go. I will try and go to the Maxbashing races but that is 2 hrs from where i live.

Do any of you guys live any where near suffolk? Or know of any where to race or bash near by??

Any help would be great as as much as bashing is fun, racing or bashing with another Nitro nut is far more enjoyable

Hi mate have you tried the bashing meet up section any ipswich/suffolk bashers? or you could look on facebook at mrcc marlesford radio control club it will be open again soon, Steve http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/pages/MRCC-Marlesford-Radio-Control-Club/222043074487154