• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Few cars to sell, incuding crawler, micro and tourer

biggusditchus

I am selling a few cars I no longer use..

Axial AX10 Modified crawler

Running stock axial transmissin and axles, chassis is a slightly modified nibbler design and anodised green (along with upper links, rear and front upper link mounts). The propshafts are 3racing metal sliders. Wheels are stock axial but tyres are HB Rovers with 2 stage memory foam inserts. It has a dig fitted using a small hitec servo, steering servo is a Hitec 645, motor an integy 55urn and esc is an mtronics oval(wrong sticker on it) but it has instant and full power reverse. Shel is from J concepts

img280_QWSVE_1.jpg

img280_QWSVE_2.jpg

img280_QWSVE_3.jpg

img280_QWSVE_4.jpg

img280_QWSVE_5.jpg

img280_QWSVE_6.jpg

SOLD

Tamtech Hornet.

In good condition for a runner (usual scrapes and marks) although rear wing is not attached but is included in sale. The dampers are uprated to 3racing oil dampers and motor is uprated to the sport tuned version. Includes esc and servo, no receiver or transmitter.

img280_A84O4_1.jpg

img280_A84O4_2.jpg

SOLD

Xray FK05

In good condition, usual marks from being run, no electronics apart from a basic futaba servo. Shell is usable.

img280_30KD4_1.jpg

img280_30KD4_2.jpg

img280_30KD4_3.jpg

SOLD

I am open to reasonable offers, would also consider trades of vintage Tamiya.

Edited by biggusditchus

Could you PM me your best price for the Xray?

Or Trade for a TT-01 (Roller) , M-03 or Original Tamiya Grasshopper (Needs a new diff.)?

Edited by Simon998

• 3 weeks later...

dont fancy a trade for the boat i have for sale do you mate??

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/117723-storm-engine-speed-boat-nqd-757-twin-380-motors/

cheers, gaz.

Thanks for offer Gaz, but needing cash at moment and I have my quota of boats at the moment (1 is a long ongoing project)

Rich