• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show Us Your Savvy!

dazzi220

aye i know. tis a sad day and hpi need s [CENSORED] good slap.

thats the guide i was going to use samari. just asked b-master of gotnitro if i could use it with his permission. waiting for a reply.

looks lik that guy on savage central had just ripped b-master off.

samari, afer all the current kits of the savage are sold, there is gunna be none left bar the saage x.

the¥ must have some thing new in the line up.

The only Savage that is no longer being produced is the 21.

nope your wrong, look on modelsport, the savage 25 is discontinued and all the others are too, so when all the spares stop and all you can get is savage X spares which some arent interchangable your screwed lol

Mirage must not be stocking them then or MSUK have decided not to sell them now the new Savage X is coming along. I can guarantee they have not been discontined. If you actually look on the HPI website you can see all the discontinued RC's and the only Savvy there is the 21.

hmmmm,

seeems stupid,

Yea josh, look we have 36 pages your LST thread has about 6 :lol:

Savages rule this forum!!!!! :)

Nah maybe they will bring out a new en, hmmm could be good :D

lmao Savages will be dying out and you will all be forced into buying a decent truck like the LST 2 then realise how silly you have been all this time thinking that savages are good rofl rofl :lol::lol:

id don't matter about the 25, all the parts are universal and anyone who wanted to buy a 25 would get the Sav X

if hpi stopped making parts for the 25 then that wud mean they stop making parts for the 4.6.

eg theres nothing u can buy for a 4.6 that won't fit on a 25 so to stop making 25 parts would cease all savs

so stop talking crap children

hpi are simply discontinueing the .25 like they did the .21 they're not ceasing all current savs.

Meeting at HPI -

"Right I have an idea, we're going to stop making the savage 25 now the X is on the way and we're gonna stop making all the parts to so the millions of people who have bought and are buying our best selling product on a daily basis will no longer be able to hopup and repair their trucks"

"Thats an excellent idea!, get rid of our most popular truck...its GENIUS"

"I'll get the bankruptcy forms"

hpi are simply discontinueing the .25 like they did the .21 they're not ceasing all current savs.

Meeting at HPI -

"Right I have an idea, we're going to stop making the savage 25 now the X is on the way and we're gonna stop making all the parts to so the millions of people who have bought and are buying our best selling product on a daily basis will no longer be able to hopup and repair their trucks"

"Thats an excellent idea!, get rid of our most popular truck...its GENIUS"

"I'll get the bankruptcy forms"

lmfao rofl rofl :lol::lol: rofl :lol::lol:;)

lol put it this way if hpi stop everything savvy related i will have sex change

it ain't happening they just discontinueing a truck thats all, too many player haters on here jealous of the supirior truck

pmsl