• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shells

pockets snakes

Right so the hpi I got today has a new ae86 witch I'm having for my ts4n.

My qestion is how can I cover up the hpi holes and cut my ts4n hole with out make holes every were ??

Also same thing for the hpi I have a bmw witch was on my ts4n now need to go on the hpi rs4 3

Edited by pockets snakes

Right so the hpi I got today has a new ae86 witch I'm having for my ts4n.

My qestion is how can I cover up the hpi holes and cut my ts4n hole with out make holes every were ??

Also same thing for the hpi I have a bmw witch was on my ts4n now need to go on the hpi rs4 3

u can cover up holes with stickers. ..and I'd get urself sum body hole markers and a reamer.....with out these u will probably mess up ur new holes.....they make making holes a 5min job. ..I paid about 4 quid for my reamer from Hong Kong or were ever it was.....

Yeah mate a body reamer is a life saver nothing else gets a perfect circle for me especially with a dremmel.

Covering the existing holes stickers is the easiest way, but some carbon fibre vynal wrap would be good for the ae86 so its like that drift car from a Japan movie. The tofo boys car. also has black letters on the doors others have replicated it and it looks good.