• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New gelande 2 D90 :)

Master mind 123

My new Landy D90 got the roof rack fitted and running now :)

imagejpg1_zpsa0992295.jpg

imagejpg2_zps03a13dc1.jpg

This is my little collection of landrovers :) but the D90 with white roof that will be a pickup body very soon :) it's got to be dun I think ?

imagejpg3_zpsf437e3b4.jpg

Edited by Master mind 123

New D90 body in silver metallic, thinking the wheels rims need change of colour ? White or silver ?? imagejpg1_zps364f520a.jpg

where did you get the shell from? Looks stunning in silver, want to do one for my lad as a suprise.

Thanks the shell from rcbitz on eBay not cheap but worth it as they do look good once some paint goes on them and anything else as well :) I was going to do a other D110 body with it but didn't want to change the body that came with the gelande D90 with the roof rack :)

Edited by Master mind 123

Good idea, I used to set-up my remotes when using my Losi Micro Crawler lol, surprising amount of fun.

Lol I just got to find some more wood to do a bit harder course :) well until I can get my son to do a course in the back of my garden, :)?

For me personally black... Black on black on black FTW.

Shame about the silver shell :tease: :tease:

As for a course, look on Medics video channel on Youtube for the crawler Teds garage build thingy... Theirs several on there made purely from strips of wood and it looks cool.

You obviously don't need to go quite that complex with it like he has, but it might give you some inspiration.

• Like 1