• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

storm valley tyres

Daviejp

Loads of differing opinions on tyre choice up at storm, small block,big block,personally I like the feel of the Louise rc b vipers in s/soft compound. Tried quite a few different manufacturers and types Inc the clay specifics but they gave me the best feel .

The next guy will undoubtedly give you a different opinion but everyone seems to use the softest compound available

Nice one cheers G I've tried small block vppro 803 and got little grip but I've managed to get some AKA Impact in soft to try as well. I can't find the Louise vipers in stock anywhere as they look good and look closest to Bloomfields cubes.

Impacts are similar to beta's v max and I have run them in ss and they were good.

They may have vipers at rc bits ,Storms trackside shop its where I get mine from, pm buggyman on here as its his business.

I think you'll struggle with soft compound tyres tbh,when I've swapped between s & s/s compounds the difference was night and day

I've went for soft impacts (when it's damp) and super soft proline recoils(when it's drying out and cause they were cheap lol) so it gives me some choice on the day to see what goes well. Cheers for the help guys