• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tt02 r

jimmer7

Me and my son (8) are half way through the build, all going together well but bit disappointed of how brittle the plastic is compared to the xv-01 will post plc when son finishes putting stickers on the shell, then that just leaves the electrics to do tomorrow.

• Like 1

This is are/*our* first father son build, went quite well, there plenty of mistakes but not complaining.

:P

it's a nice build though. it will be interesting to see how it handles and runs.

Edited by tom's rc

Gotta love the lancia delta int. What I find crazy is at college mechanics we had a lancia intergrali 4x4 looked very clean yet had 1years messing around with it. Or first year drop outs really messing around with it like tryimg to black box it and stuff. Seems a right shame now I look back knowing more about the car it was 10yrs ago nice burgendy colour mean looking it was our 4x4 car we was getting an mr2 for the mr chassis car but I had to move town. I hope the lancia made it out tho lol.

That one looks nice tho such a beast of a hatch back why was the road version not loved then like it is now?

Edited by RCbutcher

Been out with car today, made track in garden using hose pipe and some cones went really well standard

Tamiya can motor plus 2c lipo, my only worry is the boy kept going full throttle then straight into reverse. Better stock on a few bits

• 2 weeks later...

If it's the Tamiya esc it should brake and then have to go back to neutral before reverse. That's what he needs.  He did a good job on the car considering he is only 8.

That's Bart Simpsons age :yes:

• 2 months later...