• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tuning trouble

bikerboyz1952

hey guys, Got a little tuning problem on my menace, took it up the car park this afternoon to give it a try after its run in the garden which was ok earlier, when i took it out it kept bogging down when i hit the throttle and cutting out. I have had a play with the settings but nothing arrgghhhhh helpsmilie.gifI can get it to start and idle but as soon as i throttle it, it bogs down and cuts out. Does anyone have idea what the best HSN and LSN settings are, i tried standard and does the same thing? Cheers peeps

haha probably bit of both, just kiding :P Well i tried the settings you said and it works ok sometimes for about a minute wheels off the ground then just dies, dont understand, plenty of smoke and maybe slight spittings of fuel. One thing i did notice though, it struggles to start after, unless i open the fuel tank cap and prime it? Dont know if this is any help lol