• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Throttle/brake servo horn for Hyper 7?

khughes18

Hi guys, anyone know where I can a good metal throttle/brake servo horn that'll fit the toward pro MG996R I have on my hyper 7? I've only got a plastic one on there at the moment and the servo is so strong that it slips inside the horn, causing my hyper to do a thelma and louise style runaway on me yesterday! time for an upgrade!:good:

some horns have number of splines on them, if your lucky, (did the original ones on the car fit, if so then you need futaba type spline fitment) if not start counting Ha Ha Ha :rofl:

• 8 months later...

did a thelma and louise on me lol that made me laugh so much,

ive just changed my throttle servo on my hyper 7 from standard one to hitech645,i set it all up and it also seems to wore out instantly , i dont mind buying a new decent horn as it was only plastic,

im just hoping i havnt done any damage to the servo, sundon model shop say they do a losi arm thats ideal but i cant see how that'll fit,

it looks like my horn but only half of it , oh well off to model shop in morning i quess ,

Thelma and louise lmao