• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sheffield Charity RC Truck (Semi) Meet 25th April

The_Blue_Dragon

Hi people,

I've organised a meet to raise funds for Stocksbridge Youth Centre at the centre where we have a large hall aswel as a large field if you would like to use off roaders. There is disabled facilities and a kitchen so I will try and sort some bacon/sausage sandwiches or something. There is a small carpark but if there is no room you can park on the road as there is plenty of room.

On the day you will have chance to buy raffle tickets for the chance to win prizes such as a RTR Tamiya Subaru Impreza. There will also be a full size truck for the young ones to have a look round (Exact truck to be confirmed).

Oranda Designs will be there doing airbrush demonstrations and will also have a stall with special deals. They will also be donating some special prizes for the raffle. I also will be trying to get a company to fetch one of their full size trucks for people to have a look round. If anyone has links to someone with a nice truck who might help let me know.

DATE: Sunday April 25th

PRICE:

sounds like a good and worthwhile day out with proceeds going to a good cause, i would be there however i am not exactly local! :lol:

But it does sound good :good:

There are some guys coming from way down south. They said about 5 hour drive. I hope enough people turn up

i think i might pop up it sounds a good day out and im only in chesterfield too so not far at all for me , there is a few of us that are building a track in chesterfield i will try and get us all to come out for the day, can we bring our own rc's too and run them ? good.gif

ah ive not got a semi truck sad.gif prob still comr for a day out though it sounds good mate , there is a entertainment company in chesterfield that has a huge american truck that do hen/stag/birthdays etc i think it maybe called spire limo's

Edited by mixmasterjay