• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

buggy kits

daza

Hi all

Im interested in purchasing a buggy kit. could anyone recommend a good kit.

Budget wise its about 200 pounds, but its flexible. Im not after the best one in the world but i dont want a rubbish one either .

Thanks in advance.

Dazbiggrin.gif

i am only going to be bashing.

i can spend more then 200 it was just a number that came to my head as i dont know how much a good one cost.

i did think of the 2nd hand route but it i would not know what parts to get.

thanks mgtuser

well most 2nd hand ones are rollers. they wont have engine, electrics ( servo's, transmitter or reciever ) and exhaust pipe. so you need to buy these seperately. however of your just bashing, then the hyper in the link will serve you well. its got bigger shocks on it as well. there quite robust bits of kit, and a perfect starter buggy and basher.

as for a good buggy, price wise your looking at least double your starting price..and that would be just a roller!! you can spend a grand easy on a top notch buggy with engine and electrics, pipe etc..

Even though i wear the trousers in the house my wife would KILL mesmilies_da_smilies1.gif if i spent grand on a toy car (thats what she says they are)

i do like the one in the link you sent but is there any others that RTR one that might fit the bill like i said i can spend more but i would love to spend less.

Dazgood.gif