• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

91 inch dragster

kenazzo2000

i also said hubs and rims to fit the wider rear tyres i was offering

the back wheels of a gokart are to big the front fit well . thanks the same maybe you can help me ? i need a shaft 25mm for the back . what should i look for and were can i buy one from ? thanks

the back wheels of a gokart are to big the front fit well . thanks the same maybe you can help me ? i need a shaft 25mm for the back . what should i look for and were can i buy one from ? thanks

gimme a bit and ill get back to you on it, i think cadet rear axles are 30mm but they could be 25mm. If you bought one of them and cut it down you could use that. they even come with the holes pre drilled for the shaft keys which stop the hubs from twisting on the axles

axles have something called a keyway, which slides into the axle and sticks out something like 5mm, the hubs will have slots cut into them so the keyway can slide into the hole and lock in. Then when the axle spins the keyways stop the axle spinning inside the hubs

axles have something called a keyway, which slides into the axle and sticks out something like 5mm, the hubs will have slots cut into them so the keyway can slide into the hole and lock in. Then when the axle spins the keyways stop the axle spinning inside the hubs

if i can get one with the keyway from one end to the other like i found on ebay would be good cause i have to cut some of the axle i dont need it rhat long