• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wheel/Tyre Problems

nitro_beginner

my pure 10 is like that,it never used to be, i have to have the wheels loose for them to spin but doin this goes through hexs and wheels like theres no tomorrow.

its a poo car anyway

They dont appear to be rubbing although. I meant they dont spin when tightened on the ground in spinning in the air they are okay. They dont seem to be rubbing anyhting else that could be causing this?

Should i put some grease on the nut?

comeonly is the brushers or the axcel too short or poorly made

what car is it for tho? all i can think off for now is losen till spins with out wobble

I can push it on the ground but only when i loosen the nuts by a lot. I will try and find a balance between wobble and movement. I will try and loosen it thanks for the help guys.  I will tell you how it gos tomorrow.

i did the same with my pure 10 but cos the wheels were slack in order for em to move i was havin to replace the hex's and wheels frequenlty, in the end i jus made sure the hex's span around with no wheels on then put on the wheels and tightend properly, lean the engine and gave it some welly :P sorted itself out

oh dude i just remebered i had that prob with my evo but the hex's melted,replaced em with alloy and it never happend again

if yer hex is plastic it could be that?

Edited by dazzi220