• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

whats the best

bemzil

i would say savage for ease and maintainance, but the revo has other good qualities, it depends what your looking for (good look turning inside of 10m with the savage!).

if your getting the savage get the new savage 4.6, got upgraded parts and a bigger engine (.28 as opposed to .25)

if your getting the savage get the new savage 4.6, got upgraded parts and a bigger engine (.28 as opposed to .25)

summising he has the confidence to build the 4.6? if not get the 25 or wait for the 3.5 (cheaper) depending on you cash flow.

either way I'd get a savage :)

Depends if you mean for racing or bashing. IMO i would go with the savage as a basher due to it being VERY strong, brilliant long shocks and big block engine, on the other hand if it's an out of the box racer your looking for i'd have to say go with the revo.

The savage can be made into a very competative racer though it just takes some money and a bit of time to get it there.

Get a Losi LST. There isn't a better truck on the market. You get the best radio gear, the best engine, it is the fastest out of the box plus you get the huge shock absorbers. Really-sod the Savage and the REVo, get yourself a LST-the real man's Monster truck.

i would say savage for ease and maintainance,

i have to disagree with that statement , the savage is a ******* to work on., any1 that has stripped it down will know.

and any hobby shop will tell you that.

losi lst is the king of monster trucks , i have savage ans lst and i dont use the savage no more, and the savage is hopped up , but the lst is standard ...

sonik

i have to disagree with that statement ,  the savage is a ******* to work on.,  any1 that has stripped it down will know.

and any hobby shop will tell you that.

losi lst is the king of monster trucks ,  i have savage ans lst and i dont use the savage no more,  and the savage is hopped up ,  but the lst is standard ...

sonik

sorry, i think i phrased that wrongly. what i meant was ease of use - you can just bash and go, mainly because its durable. yes, its definatly a bad layout and is really hard to work on.

i also own an LST and think it is by far the best monster truck, but the question was whether the savage or revo was a better option, so i said the savage. the LST is not always within peoples price range, or they may have ruled it out for another reason.

basically i agree the LST rocks :lol: