• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

first kit iv built in 6 years of RC

andy_n

well iv been into rc for about 6 years now and today i built my frst ever kit from scratch

my b4 was getting abit old and worn. so i treat myself to a new one and i went for the stealth one

few rubbish phne pics of it

dunno what the shells doing meant to be pearly white but its like transparent i assume your meant to back it in something

b42.jpg

b4.jpg

cheers

ANdy

well iv been into rc for about 6 years now and today i built my frst ever kit from scratch

my b4 was getting abit old and worn. so i treat myself to a new one and i went for the stealth one

few rubbish phne pics of it

dunno what the shells doing meant to be pearly white but its like transparent i assume your meant to back it in something

b42.jpg

b4.jpg

cheers

ANdy

Thas well nice mate :good: Nice work looks very good. :) How long did it take you?

Edited by herp_boi

ye iv never bothered with building my own just got rtr

although when you build your own atleast you know everything is tight

i actually wanted to build the tamiya durga buggy but MS didnt have it in stock lol

oh well maybe another treat after iv got my driving license hehehehehhehe

ye i will be mate this friday aslong as i dont break it or anything hehehe jus rebuilt my old one with all the standard spec parts on it again i better keep it as a back up car / to use out side