• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tyres

Elliot Gillan

Hello I'm in the  middle  of a studiam truck  project  I'm looking for  on road tyres 

And I can't find any the ones I was gonna get got discontinued and I can't find any other road tyres can one of you guys leave a link if you know of any tyres also can you mod off road tyres to be on road tyres

2 hours ago, Elliot Gillan said:

Hello I'm in the  middle  of a studiam truck  project  I'm looking for  on road tyres 

And I can't find any the ones I was gonna get got discontinued and I can't find any other road tyres can one of you guys leave a link if you know of any tyres also can you mod off road tyres to be on road tyres

Any onroad tyres with a 12mm hex will fit provided you've done the hex conversion on the T4.

Edited by fnknan

1 hour ago, Elliot Gillan said:

My partents woulnt let me do that

Maybe just enjoy the truck for what it is? Save up for a rustler and then put onroad tyres on that. I gather you wanna do a speed build? If so, the T4 is definitely the wrong car to do that in. There's not enough aftermarket support because it's a discontinued car. The rustler has much more potential as a speed build.