• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hpi savage

Dmasser

That engine is my force 32 and is not included, it still has the savage engine mount and exhaust manifold attached to it which is why it is in the pictures.

Aslong as you accept that this is bought as seen, with no engine clutch or exhaust pipe, no steering servo, no rx tx

But dose come with new fuel line, 6v hump pack (with on/off switch) fuel filter, stock wheels and exhaust manifold   (would you like the used over engine rollcage that i have too?) aswell as fiberglass shell and some fiberglass matt and resin to repair.

Im sorry to spell it all out like that, im just covering myself, as i've said i have only had this a week or so and haven't gone over it other than to throw my engine into it and take it out (plus opened the easy access diff cases to see what diffs it had.

Payment would be by paypal, you can send me your paypal email in pm aswell as your name and address, so i can confirm it via paypal, as ill only send it to the paypal address

Again sorry for this, im just covering myself

So yes i would accept £75 posted

Allan

Thanks Allan, I'll message you my name address and PayPal email

I'll sort payment out later when my wife comes in about 8.30

darren