• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Times have change - Show me your bashing/Racing Spot

Ziggy122

Used to play on a street - times changed - im somewhere new
its been a while since i was last on MSUK

So Show your sweet spot (Bashing / Racing Spot)

I'll get uploaded myself soon

Ziggy

Gwithian Towans just outside Hayle, west Cornwall. This is the biggest car park of several and also the easiest to find from the bash grounds as you just keep walking towards the lighthouse til you find it haha.

Anything off-road is at home here, get bored of one spot? Walk over the nearest dune/hill and you have a new play area lol

3a7b68c5916d53722159600e693ea077.jpg

e25be6e3a0d3e1fdc406f6f7f5536658.jpg

cb91258c9b26eeb49d1647948e5c73ca.jpg

It goes on for a good mile and a half in the way the my car is pointed and half a mile inland, aswell as several miles of flat beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hayle spot looks good. Might head down at some point. Will throw up some pics of good spots around bodmin moor when im down there next. I also quite like stopping off at meldon quarry when im on my way to cornwall.. lots of undulating grass lumps and ramps for the savage

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Never bashed here before, but kinda regret not bringing my Truggy.

Visiting family, Old copper mines on Anglesey, Wales.

97aa7ad1f32d136dc8cc8d5e5dddd41b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Where's this?

North nottinghamshire

Never bashed here before, but kinda regret not bringing my Truggy.

Visiting family, Old copper mines on Anglesey, Wales.

97aa7ad1f32d136dc8cc8d5e5dddd41b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

That is one of those places id go for a walking bash

Not fast, but walk and drive over everthing and through everything

Hell itd be cool towing a lil rc trailer with a scaler or another rc

Ziggy

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basher 46 said:

83f233cf68e26ca62cbed6a1248c4d97.jpg Hoping to spend a fair bit of time here this summer with the xb4 :)

Couple of guys from my local club - Cornwall Rc Racing (now KORT again) went there last weekend for the first round of the Swords championship, despite having not run the at the track before they, loved it!

I have one other place that i've been meaning to take the cars, especially a crawler/scaler for years now. 

it can be a pig to get to with anything larger than 1:8 as there's a fair way to walk up hill carrying them. Scalers on the other hand it's driveable stuff in every direction. Got pics in its own thread actually, i'll get the link up shortly.

Edited by Pistonhead
  • Like 2

Couple of guys from my local club - Cornwall Rc Racing (now KORT again) went there last weekend for the first round of the Swords championship, despite having not run the at the track before they, loved it!

I have one other place that i've been meaning to take the cars, especially a crawler/scaler for years now. 

it can be a pig to get to with anything larger than 1:8 as there's a fair way to walk up hill carrying them. Scalers on the other hand it's driveable stuff in every direction. Got pics in its own thread actually, i'll get the link up shortly.

Sweet [emoji2] yeah it's a great track an good set of guys , there's a few of us 1/10 guys, hopefully over the summer we may even have enough of us for a race on Sundays lol, Swords is on again at scrc this weekend I believe !

My local club - formerly Cornwall Rc Racing - now back under it's original title Kernow Off Road Track or KORT.

Loads of positive comments on the layout, national drivers seem to love it and we have few come regularly from as far as Plymouth to do setup work here. Few more changes and it'll be ready for the summer championship.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pistonhead said:

My local club - formerly Cornwall Rc Racing - now back under it's original title Kernow Off Road Track or KORT.

Loads of positive comments on the layout, national drivers seem to love it and we have few come regularly from as far as Plymouth to do setup work here. Few more changes and it'll be ready for the summer championship.

Any chance of the nationals coming back next year ??????????????????? We all loved Kort 

Any chance of the nationals coming back next year ??????????????????? We all loved Kort 

We're discussing this pretty much every weekend tbh, and I don't think we're far off convincing Keith or Spriggan to do it, but we've stopped running 1/5 due to the extra track maintenance after they've run, so were aiming for 1/8 nations.

New covered pit area nearing completion, no more waiting out showers to run the car lol

fce1a494672cf61158aff1b3af0550ad.jpg

453f9999d7c507da3280a94c7cc0b922.jpg