• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Finished Mazda RX8 Project

ROBSTER 1992

Honestly, it's the stickers that are putting me off.

There's just so many :)

I agree with scratcher! 

It's not qquite enough stickers to be sticker bombed, but too many for normal but as long as your happy idle doesn't matter! I go for the less is more approach with all my shells! 

• Like 1

Is it real carbon or just wrapped? 

Carbon will have more flex which helps with some mechanical grip, but not sure how much difference it will make with a full plastic tub chassis. 

You don't need to ask for opinions, if what your posting is good people will comment! 

And I prefer the black ones, but whatever floats your boat! 

Hi guys I'm back with up dates the Mazda RX8 has new shoes nice new black rims I have sorted out the stance now guys and I have got it just how I like it only just misses the floor on the Front Bumper it's Quite Low now it's the max I can go if I go any lower it rubs the floor and the wheels poke out now as well still getting used to it I think I have got the back wheels poking out to far what do you think to the new wheels guys are these ones better than the Gold ones I had on before.

Here's some pics of the new Wheels I think they suite the car they are Sweat.

9013ebda9c4d60d601b1e8becfab8198.jpg6ae66a4fda8e635498e4a2fa293352f0.jpgcb63945431edd97f3650cc52f8150814.jpgfd70b496e6574cd98b2fdac741ef220d.jpgde5e4f1db523fa8422672b96fb5e2825.jpg

2 hours ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

Hi guys please reply to me and tell me if you think the new Wheels look okay.

Sorry but are you so insecure of what you are doing you have to constantly ask people for their opinions?

It is your stuff,you do what you want with it and stick with whatever looks good to you and not everyone else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ROBSTER 1992 said: Hi guys please reply to me and tell me if you think the new Wheels look okay.

Sorry but are you so insecure of what you are doing you have to constantly ask people for their opinions?

It is your stuff,you do what you want with it and stick with whatever looks good to you and not everyone else.

I'm only asking for people's Opinions on whether they suite the car I'm doing no harm in asking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:  

I'm only asking for people's Opinions on whether they suite the car I'm doing no harm in asking.

Yep you are right about that.

Next time I want to know what colour pants to put on in the morning I will be sure to post on the forum and ask :)

Okay I think you have taken it to far now end of discussion can't be bothered now.