• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4

viperex

Hmmmmm......I say no....unless the price comes down and you make some good money back selling on the radio gear (unless sticks appeal) and combo....6s in a slash, really??.. Lol

Then you want you eyes looking at and you head testing !. Perfect working order with bend shocks and dodgy wiring. Hmm me thinks what else is lurking in the depths of darkness . Good job it's waterproof as it looks like it's just seen the hose pipe so I can only imagine all the bearings are rusty and shot .. Personally I'd stay well clear !.

Buy a roller and build your own is my advice !

Depends what you prefer the look of I think really

They are both as tough as old boots, check out their respective threads for proof

If you want to race later on you can use the blitz as short course is much more popular here than stadium truck racing I'm pretty sure

Firestorm has no parachute effect from a big shell at speed or whilst jumping, however has less/no protection for front wheels due to no large sct bumper and shell (that's why first upgrade for fs is tbone or similar bumpers)

If you buy new both will have wp electrics which is a big bonus even if you don't plan to run in the wet as inevitably water hazards do tend to jump out of nowhere...

Edited by Relativenewbyseb