• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can you guess what it's going to be?

andyknight

Ok, so had a good days outting at northants rc track today and the cage did me proud, lots of end over ends etc and no real damage.  The panels on the other hand are very easily marked and the carbon effect separates from the plastic.  I'm considering making my own panels with a more sturdy finish.

Why you selling

I had it out today over the park and thought that it just looks too incomplete when installed as I'm quite fussy when it comes to looks.... 

As silly as it sounds that front bumper does nothing for me and even making a bracket to bring it in closer doesn't fix the issue as the bumper isn't level and straight then, needs some panels on the rear too.

I had it out today over the park and thought that it just looks too incomplete when installed as I'm quite fussy when it comes to looks....

As silly as it sounds that front bumper does nothing for me and even making a bracket to bring it in closer doesn't fix the issue as the bumper isn't level and straight then, needs some panels on the rear too.

Can you not mod it to your liking

There a good video on utube of a guy making panels for the kraken cage, warms um up and bends um, makes a really good job :) I cant remember what it is ill have a look for ya!

im out again tomorrow, gunner run the yama to, it's mad that thing is lol!

Not in the picture you posted it isn't....

You need that tuned pipe too... the difference it's made to mine over the stock Thor pipe is mental.

Ahh right, tightened up the brackets since then, all straight now ;-)

Andy, sturdy panels can be made easily from HDPE plastic. You only need relAtively thin stuff. It holds up really well.

So the thinnest I've found is 3mm, is that what you'd recommend or thicker?