• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Look at this beauty...

NITO

better condition of that model.   if i was after one i would wait for something else.   as that one has a lot of marks on the chassis also the paint job don't look to good in places.  and the big battery servo box looks odd/ repo (might be)

also you have to be very careful if something looks to new as some have copied alot of parts.  and a few years ago i think someone found a lot of tamiya parts + boxes as the tamiya porsche 959 was being sold in a very strange way.

Edited by turok007

Good observation, appears to have had a fair amount of attention lavished on it.

I just received my Re re Bruiser on Friday, dreaming up how I'd like to do mine, not sure if my abilities will match my intentions, but I'll give it my best shot!

I'm planning to use mine, maybe have a shelf queen shell and a 'careful basher' one. I'm also planning a mild brushless setup but I need to go careful with that, don't want to wreck it unnecessarily. Fusion hobbies have the kit for

Wow, I didn't expect it to go that high, more than I would pay, I wonder what the reserve was at, I would have accepted that, especially with the chances that it'll likely get re-released which must harm the vintage values, especially if they're not mint. Bruiser builder has one of these Hilux up for 3,000USD!!

Lol, me too, my favourite teacher at school had a real brat, looked so cool next to all the 'boring' teachers cars. His had bull bars, extra lights, big funky AWD or 4WD badges and the like, looked so cool. My main RC is in my avatar, it's the Mud Blaster II which is Brat bodied, although it's sporting an Impreza WRC bashing shell. The Brat shell is on the drifter!!

med_gallery_28308_2342_288574.jpg

Edited by NITO

I bought an Impreza WRC TA03F back in 1997. I had two shells , the rally liveried one and the second I painted in silver unstickered as the shelf queen body. So I had the sticker sheet left over. The Mud Blaster livery is pants, so it seemed the right thing to do. I really like it, it's the original Colin McRae/Grist livery so harks back to a pre chav time. I was always really into rallying and watched McRae race in real life, so it's a nod to him, as opposed to the chav era that was to follow where this theme was done to death!!