• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Milton Keynes area drifters!?!

b_hawk111

What the name of Facebook group and is it deffo still on for tonight

definitly still on for tonight! facebook group is unimagitively called milton keynes rc drifting ;)

I'll try persuade the gf to bring me but I have no car :( it be good to watch tho and you guys don't mind my boy been in there do ya as I'll prob stay for 30 mins or so

Also were is it and what time

thats not a problem, so if you get to the kfc next to the mk dons stadium we are between there and asda, you will hopfully see us, I tired to do a picture off google maps but it is still a building site on there! and should be getting there around 7.30 ish :)

Edited by b_hawk111

Haha no worries! That thing was awesome fast though!

I didn't take any videos, some guys stopped in a golf and took some then drove off but they will be gone :P

You wait scratcher, will run turbo next time :) thing is with me, my RC'S are fast so I have to set them up to handle at major speeds, the upshot is that putting the right tyres on gives me the choice of either fast or controlled sliding. The way it went round that apex looked pukka at speed :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...