• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2wd or 4wd buggy?

Costs a lot more that way though.

TBH the Vantage Pro is a bit of an oddity - it is after all still a Vantage, just with a fancy chassis. Its not the high end race car it pretends to be. Its a good spec for the price, but you can have just as much fun for less with the regular Vantage.

Thanks everyone 

i guess the pro would be the ideal but as i'm a heavy handed muppet i think ill go for the brushed and up my skill level then upgrade

I have checked the for sale section and the oople sales and buggies are a bit thin on the ground unless i buy a roller so i think i'll just order a vantage from modelsports as cant knock their service after buying my sons crawler off them recently  :thumbsup:

The Kobra is pretty good for the money, but Kyosho spares can be hard to get hold of and very expensive.

The Losi Mini-8T is actually not a lot smaller than the Vantage or Kobra. In fact it takes the same sized wheels and can run on the same terrain.

• Like 1