• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TW's Bajas - "Sheila", "Ruby", & "Kyu"

Thunderwolf

so while i was under my bed looking for some parts i have stored under there i came across a Proline Desert Rat body shell, still sealed in its packaging just sitting under my bed.

i remember buying it but not being sure what to paint on it so i left it alone and apparently forgot about it, thanks to this thread i was able to look back to find i got this shell 4 months ago and i still don't know what to paint on it, think i may just keep the current one and sell this, no sense keeping it......i could always go back to the Barney shell though lol

anyway thats actually not what i wanted to talk about, after the landing that broke my go pro i've since bought one of them SJ4000 cameras, nothing special, was only about

• 2 weeks later...

something some of you may be interested in, little design i came up with that takes out the bulky battery box, the steering bit could be used in a shorty too.

This have been given to Jay Richard who i know on facebook, he is printing them out on his 3d printer for people, both on their own and as a set.

Short%20Servo%20Mount.png

Throttle%20Servo%20Bracket..png

Very similar to the TFE ally parts, make a big difference when running a leccy set up :)

lot cheaper though, but when someone asks if i "can make something like XYZ" then i'm not wasting time thing about something that looks totally different.

fitted picture:

11817005_10153062582092496_1758241410465