• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bodyshell decals

Relativenewbyseb

Jusy wondering as you see quite a few people with lots of different decals of makes and brands on their shells, where do that actually come from? :huh:

Like are they just stickers that are sent with parts for example my mip 17mm adapters came with some, or where so people get them from

Cheers for your help

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

most use them from buying parts or buying from shops.

i don't use them often as i prefer the look of a custom shells and decals tends to ruin their look

i do usaly keep the stickers i get though, come in useful when people start asking for some in the wanted section, which comes up from time to time, usaly for stickerboming a charger or startbox and the like

when i buy something from online i usualy chuck some stickers in the basket for an extra couple of quid!

i sent a nice email to hpi not long ago asking them for some stickers.....

i ended up with a load of stickers, a handfull of pens, a dvd, some posters and a couple key rings.

that was pretty good..i have done the same for a few other companies but had nothing back.

Oh right, yeah well I am trying to make the shellfish madeblook less toy like and more realistic and I think even just the two I've hot on it at the moment make it look a bit better, obviously you don't want to waste your brand new paintjob by putting stickers over it though :lol:

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk