• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB @ Tynemouth 06/04/2014

cybermenace

nice bill, I have one of them undertrays somewhere

They seem like they should keep some crap out..also the bracket that fits under the engine for it is a PITA to fit so I've left it off until I need the engine out ;)

Hopefully the weather is decent for tmrw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, it doesnt know what it wants to do lately. Either way i'll be out, im waterproof and so is the baja ;)

Ifr it rains tho Bill I fear your false tan might run :o

Edited by Carl160180
  • Like 1

Am I right in thinking parking is 80p per hour?

I don't think I have ever paid for parking all the times I have bee there , if we're all early and park next to each other its easy enough to keep an eye on the motor

Great day oot, cheers to everyone who came. A special thanks to proc & kevs for building the fine ramp :punk: and I never broke the SC either although I think the bodyshell can't carry any more cable ties so it may have seen its last action :(

So do we reckon that billy may have a baja built in a week? Fast return to rc :D

Nice little vid oodboo :thumb:

Where to for next bash then guys & gals & gimps?

Looks like you's had a canny day :thumbsup:

Got my bits lads cheers :good: also thanks Carl for running about with em ...managed to get them fitted tonight had to mess about with the shocks to fit the dom clone but she's on and sounds nice and noisy :) need to order a combo for the losi then I'm ready :

20140406_195518_zps87fd0e4b.jpg

20140406_195256_zpsd7d4a5ca.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good Bill, now ya just need some wheels for that baja cos running on the hubs is gonna cause a bit chaffage LOL

Ha my ex used to get that the fat goon lol

How am I going to get the king motor writing off me pipe ? Ya reckon oven cleaner or out itl get it off ?

Ha my ex used to get that the fat goon lol

How am I going to get the king motor writing off me pipe ? Ya reckon oven cleaner or out itl get it off ?

yeah try oven cleaner or some fine wire wool, might give it a brushes finish but thats nowt.

Spray it black , and who cares if it has king motor written along the bottom of your pipe if will be covered in mud soon,

I seen it yesterday at the bash and if I had the opportunity I would get one myself it's only a pipe of the end looks the part it's only the king motor that gives it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha true but it sticks out like a sore thumb

Defo good value for money the km bits doesnt feel like ya having ya pants pulled down. Ive got the clutch bell carrier on aswell and for 20 quid delivered next day im not complaining :)