• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Baja Steering Arms - Latest Mr-m batch now finished see post 44!

Jim-Bob

Hi Jim-Bob only just read this. Is Mr-m on here or the other forum?

edit: Just tried on here and he cannot receive anymore messages. :(

edit 2: Never mind, it would appear I was removed from the list. I didn't know they were available and would need to be paid for yet. Haven't been able to check the forum until today to find out I've been removed. A bit harsh really. :(

edit 3: Mr-M just contacted me and I'm on the next list.

Edited by Supa Koopa

Hi Jim-Bob only just read this. Is Mr-m on here or the other forum? edit: Just tried on here and he cannot receive anymore messages. :( edit 2: Never mind, it would appear I was removed from the list. I didn't know they were available and would need to be paid for yet. Haven't been able to check the forum until today to find out I've been removed. A bit harsh really. :( edit 3: Mr-M just contacted me and I'm on the next list.

Glad you got it sorted mate, I was dealing with mr-m on the baja forum and just relaying everything back, seems demand rocketed once they saw the finished products!

Sounds like a second batch isn't too far off though as there's already interest in 2 or 3 more sets so I'm sure Keith (mr-m) will get another batch sorted if everyone gets in touch and stick to their word!

James

hi lads, it was a nightmare trying to log in here

forgot my password and lots of messages

was trying to copy/paste a few details

just an update, I ordered last night enough material and fittings etc to make 10 sets up

the list is here

1. lee 65

2. lee65

3. supa koopa

the list is for the baja steering arms, also been asked to make sets for the losi, im happy to do that but waiting for measurements etc

also there seems a demand for powder coating again looking at the messages I have here

im set up next week onwards for that ,I have 2 ovens here in the workshop and also approx. 30 colours of powder sat here on the shelf

lots of images on my photobucket and other forum if you want to have a look at my work

thanks again for james for all your help m8, your doing a good job

thanks lads.....keith "mr-m" swindon

Edited by mr-m swindon

• 1 year later...

I'm looking for a set of these if they are still up for grabs/still making them.

Need to know timeline on them though as was really looking for something this week. Powder coated black preferably.

P.S. Keith, I think your mailbox is full as I can't send you anything.

EDIT: Doesn't matter, ended up purchasing the IRP v2 ones. Thanks

Edited by Exos