• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

West London Bashers Hit The track

Dazmania

I'll get a lift from the tube station, bluddy hate the 10 minute walk to the track. Lol

@wantageek

I need to get my buggy tuned and set up so happy to help out and answer any questions while the lads race up top...

Edited by Netroxen

This is turning out to be the biggest cleaning operation yet. About 4 hours work and only done half the buggy. Still need to do the engine, filter and front/rear shock towers... Phew. 

Then again I'm stripping down everything. If you look after your kit, your kit will look after you and last longer at that. No expense.

Wantageek, your truck was mental! Actually couldn't believe how fast that thing went.

Cya guys soon

Edited by Netroxen
  • Like 1

Cheers fellas - mobile version of the site doesn't show signatures.

So I see it's mainly buggies...might keep an eye out as I'd like to join sometime

At the bottom of the mobile version page you can press "full version" and see the full site properly.

Yeah come along, the more the merrier

Hopefully Herts next weekend but we'll see!

Problem with Fairlop is that it seems to get waterlogged as soon as a field mouse takes a ****. If it stays dry this week then hopefully it'll be easier, couldn't get any traction even with brand new super-softs...

Otherwise Astro it is!

Good day out guys  :thumbsup:

I NEED to get to a track meet, Herts has been closed recently to allow the tracks and surrounding areas to recover. Fairlop is just down the road from work aswell so no excuse ;)

EDIT: Herts astro track is now open, dirt still closed. Astro is usually reserved for leccy so need to check if nitro is allowed.

Edited by James1986

New upright installed on my carnage and it's cleaned and ready to wreck again :)

Is anyone off up the track again this weekend?

I'll be cleaning my cars tonight ready for Sunday. To be decided yet as Herts may be closed. Watch this space as they say