• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

need advice

HATZY

the story is that several months ago i stopped some **** beating his girlfriend up in the street because she wouldnt give him the last of her food money for booz. outcome of that was i got stabbed but stupidly didnt press charges so he got away with beatin her up and stabbin me. he lives oppasite me and since then, the sofa and armchairs i have in my sheltered drive bay have been gettin interfered with, cushons missing, the sofa thrown over and cushons everywhere. its gotta be him because its only been happenin since that night. the car park is private property but not secured. i dont really want to go bangin on his door like i would have done once apon a time because i am currently wanted and knowing my luck, his sis will call the law. same goes for me callin the law, knowin my luck, they will nick me, plus they wont do anything without evidence other than take a statement. i have a cam in the bedroom window but its only any use during the day when it doesnt happen. so i could do with some advice on where to go from here. thats a 2 piece suit and a 3 armchair set ruined now

thanks in advance

Edited by HATZY

Stick a night vision camera at the end of the garage inside so when he goes in it catches him. If your wanted as well they will catch you if ty find you livin There basically.

exactly why i cant get them involved. im workin on sortin the warrent out, its just for non payment of fines but they are bein paid off. i cant put a cam in the garage because its too far away and cant afford a night vision cam atm to put in the window. i can remove the IR lense from a webcam and use IR leds but i doubt the leds would reach far enough to get any usable images