• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

its not that i`m not enjoying it its just that i don`t have any mtovation right now its taken me nearly three month to change the bearing s in the gearbox in the scx10 and i still have the front and rear to check mainly the front 

Maybe we should try some other bashing spots? I notice if i find a new spot that looks cool it makes me want to get the RC's out. Might help with your motivation!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Weather is looking pants again for bashing on Sunday, good for all you crawler people should be nice and muddy :)

hi chris tried to reply to your pm but it looks like you deleted it just wondering if it was important also i tried pmming you but couldnt 

hi chris tried to reply to your pm but it looks like you deleted it just wondering if it was important also i tried pmming you but couldnt

Nowt important. I had a mad 2 second idea about buying both your cars but had a instant change off mind and deleted the pm.