• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

My Baja will be going up on eBay this week once I clean it up. It comes with. Vertigo clutch holder

Vertigo bell and pinion

Turtle rear plate with brake

Turtle front plate

Turtle front shock tower

Chassis with innovative brace

Hostile rear hubs

Hostile mx extra hard tyres

Phat dad bones

Hostile spur

Velocity stack

Kraken clipless pins

New clutch "in pack"

New rear arm "in pack"

Spekky tranny & receiver

Killer rc killswitch

Plus all the usual bits you find on a Baja. It's missing a throttle servo and throttle linkage, It has a engine but it needs rebuilt and needs a crankcase as its broken at the mounting point on the flywheel side.

Selling as spares/ repair and any other bits I find will come with it.

It will come with no guarantees and is sold as seen.

If anyone is intested here pm me and make me a offer. And No I won't split it.

Also rpm front and rear bumpers +

Busted up but could be repaired silenced rear Dom

Edited by Chris1978

My Baja will be going up on eBay this week once I clean it up. It comes with. Vertigo clutch holder

Vertigo bell and pinion

Turtle front plate

Turtle front shock tower

Hostile rear hubs

Phat dad bones

Hostile spur

Velocity stack

Kraken clipless pins

New clutch "in pack"

New rear arm "in pack"

Spekky tranny & receiver

Killer rc killswitch

Plus all the usual bits you find on a Baja. It's missing a throttle servo and throttle linkage, It has a engine but it needs rebuilt and needs a crankcase as its broken at the mounting point on the flywheel side.

Pm'd sent

Vertigo bell and pinion

Turtle front plate

Turtle front shock tower

Hostile rear hubs

Phat dad bones

Hostile spur

Velocity stack

Kraken clipless pins

New clutch "in pack"

New rear arm "in pack"

Spekky tranny & receiver

Killer rc killswitch

Also rpm front and rear bumpers +

Busted up but could be repaired silenced rear Dom

dam no splits :(

Maybe, but I want the savage octane aswell. Once the Baja sells on eBay that could well my next purchase.

Have you seen any vids on the octane yet? They seem to be a right pig to get started and keep running well. Hpi might of made changes to them by now to sort the problems but i dont know. But lots of people have been having issues. 

The petrol losi 8ight looks quite nice aswell. Not looked at any running videos yet though.

if the engine thats in that comes up seperately for alright money i fancy putting it in my s28 :sweeeet:  thats if the engine lasts right enough as its said to be ringless ?? no piston ring

What u mean almost Iv never stopped bashing it ;) lmao na man I'm just gonna build it for the fun of it doubt I'll get out with RCs any time soon

Im the same, have no motivation to build them back up and get them out. As much as id love to that spark just isnt really there at the moment...  :shockingscary:

Im the same, have no motivation to build them back up and get them out. As much as id love to that spark just isnt really there at the moment... :shockingscary:

Guessing u didn't get what I meant at the start haha n aww I do Wonna get them back out but just no got the time

Guessing u didn't get what I meant at the start haha n aww I do Wonna get them back out but just no got the time

Just picked up now that I went and looked you dirty bugger  :xd:  Think my fezza is replacing my rc's now   :whistling:

Edited by Ewan.Mackay

Just picked up now that I went and looked you dirty bugger :xd: Think my fezza is replacing my rc's now :whistling:

Thay Happens man if ur ever needing any help with any thing just give me a shout happy to help

Thay Happens man if ur ever needing any help with any thing just give me a shout happy to help

Will do man, my uncles a mechanic so I can get it up on the ramps to do work underneath and stuff but needs new and lower profile tyres when I get back from Italy at the end of the month to stop them rubbing on the wheel arches and im gonna get some rally flapz and heko wind deflectors and then ill need to get saving again for more goodies  :thumbsup:

Will do man, my uncles a mechanic so I can get it up on the ramps to do work underneath and stuff but needs new and lower profile tyres when I get back from Italy at the end of the month to stop them rubbing on the wheel arches and im gonna get some rally flapz and heko wind deflectors and then ill need to get saving again for more goodies :thumbsup:

Nice :P