• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

just wondering if anyone had a rear shock hoop for a scx10 just need one right now and ive managed to find a way to fix my ****ed up rear tyre from the queensferry run so hopefully it works and all have my swampers back up and running as the flat irons look abit pish with the new body 

guys i cant make saturday, sunday is ok. chris wraith is ready to get picked up, am not working tomorrow :yes:

maybe give trabrax a miss until a few folk can go, maybe I will head to the bing near me on Saturday and see what it's like. I can collect the wraith tomorrow if thats ok with you. Same place at 3.40 ok with you ?

Popping my baja up in the classifieds.

If anyone is interested

Think you have all seen it running,

Alloy front supports

Alloy front & rear braces

Uber rc top plate

S/steel chassis brace

Genuine rear hostiles

Front dirt busters

Monkey Nutz

Forgot the name of the bead locks from the edinburgh guy

Mesh mod

Pre Filter & pullstart filter

Spares & spare original tyres

Boxed

i hate waiting for stuff to come i need my glue so i can fix my tyres hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up and i found a set of 1.9 axial beadlocks i forgot i had now i have three sets two with tyres kinda as i need the above thing to get one set up and running and one set spare 

Edited by mini-z-awd

i hate waiting for stuff to come i need my glue so i can fix my tyres hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up and i found a set of 1.9 axial beadlocks i forgot i had now i have three sets two with tyres kinda as i need the above thing to get one set up and running and one set spare 

I know how you feel, im waiting on a few things from wheelspin. They had better come by tomorrow, can't be bothered waiting till next week!

Hey guys, any of you seen in the traders section recently. Secrets of speed or S.O.S a company that can fabricate basically anything out of good grades of aluminium, carbon fiber and titanium, the guy said he could make me a 7075 chassis for my trophy, or even a titanium chassis. I think im gonna get one, im sick of my chassis bending. im currently waiting on my 3rd chassis for it. Its Bathgate that does it, or maybe my bad driving!