• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

What jerry cans do you petrol people use? I want to get a new one as my current one leaks a bit when the spout is mounted.

Looking for a 5L one, quite a few metal ones with spouts on Ebay but not sure how good these are.

I bought a cheap 10L steel Jerry can off eBay. I had to hammer down the clamp on the spout to make it tighter and not leak. After that, it has been perfect. It was one like this, I'm sure it was only a tenner though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5L-10L-20L-LITER-METAL-JERRY-CAN-FOR-PETROL-DIESEL-FUEL-SPOUT-MILITARY-GREEN-/261072576187?pt=UK_Storage&var=&hash=item3cc9235ebb

a few us us went crawling over the water awhile ago in the quarry bit but i dont remember seeing that bit there would be worth going to have a batter look one day.

forgot to say look to the left on greendykes road the only problem there is its private land and theres no real access 

Edited by mini-z-awd

What jerry cans do you petrol people use? I want to get a new one as my current one leaks a bit when the spout is mounted.

Looking for a 5L one, quite a few metal ones with spouts on Ebay but not sure how good these are.

I used to use a FRO Systems motocross jerry can when I had my Baja. They are on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fro-systems-MOTOCROSS-MINI-5L-JERRY-CAN-/160528122332?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item256038c1dc Never leaked once. I used to use it with a plastic filler from B&Q

no gary i got an ingrowing toenail problem so i have to keep it long :(

a word of advice when someone goes to the track bring some grass seed and sow up the areas where ive damaged :P it was that boggy :)

at least the baja is running sweetly now :):hahadance:

today was perfect weather for a bash :( wish all of you where there with me :(

im not skint at the minute yet it was only the bottom a arm ive upgraded, im thinking of getting the turtle back brace

This sunday if the werthers half decent I'm defo getting up to the track it's been ages since I last had the pleasure of smelling burnt nitro fumes lol any one up for a bash :D

Edited by John1991

This sunday if the werthers half decent I'm defo getting up to the track it's been ages since I last had the pleasure of smelling burnt nitro fumes lol any one up for a bash :D

Do you not fancy the Fort Kinnaird bing for a change? Maybe giive the BMX track a rest?