• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sandrail project/NOW WITH SHORT VIDS

reggy72

Just been browsing  around and had a look at Oddified's site, Had a good look at his ECU units with different ignition maps, has anyone on here run with a ECU from Oddified,  how did it perform, are they specific to Oddie motors and finally any ideas how much these little box of tricks cost???

I know renbar runs one. Occasionally on here I believe. So does Rover Man I think?

But I would imagine it would need to accompany one of his engines as the porting work affects timing anyway so you may not get the desired result. In theory it would work but probably not as good as on an oddie.

I've not run one myself but the v2 has had some impressive results on the dyno.

Cost your looking around the

• Like 1

likeing the night bash :thumbsup: but still loveing your flipflops :tease:

Hmmm, flip flop fetish by any chance?, mate they're back in the cupboard its freezing in Poole at the moment, Just two foams short of some sandpaddles for a decent beach run, going to take it for those who know over to Sandbanks in Poole across the chain ferry, massive beach, lots of dunes, I'll video it again.

Just been browsing  around and had a look at Oddified's site, Had a good look at his ECU units with different ignition maps, has anyone on here run with a ECU from Oddified,  how did it perform, are they specific to Oddie motors and finally any ideas how much these little box of tricks cost???

ask mike 1970 he has use oddi engines for a good number of years also he has got the new black speck engine and that has the ecu on 

I'll drop Oddified an email with my motor spec and see what they come back with. Just read its manual online it seems you switch states by holding a magnet to certain corners to flip different switches, interesting.(magnet not included)