• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that I'll be down the track this weekend spending some time rebuilding it. Going to get some proper jumps built at last and generally tidy everywhere up. It's looking a bit of a mess at the moment and is long overdue some TLC! Got lots of ideas to help improve it. :)

If you're up for it, pop along with a spade and your RC and help build some epic jumps! :P

Going to get some proper jumps built at last and generally tidy everywhere up.

Sounds good - Do you mean jumps that won't flip my Revo over without me getting lucky with throttle control? :whistling:  Would come down for this to help but will be out & about :(

Sounds good - Do you mean jumps that won't flip my Revo over without me getting lucky with throttle control? :whistling:  Would come down for this to help but will be out & about :(

Haha! I mean jumps with an actual landing to stop that chassis slapping the ground!  :thumbsup:

Nice mate! You making the 8T a basher again or you treating her to some racing bits still? :P

No probs about Sunday, just let me know. Depending on weather, I might pop down both days and just beast it! lol

Nice mate! You making the 8T a basher again or you treating her to some racing bits still? :P

No probs about Sunday, just let me know. Depending on weather, I might pop down both days and just beast it! lol

I've kept the 8T as a basher for now, I really wanted a BCE chassis but Bill Craddock died and no one in his family is taking on the business.  I will let know you mate nearer the weekend

I've kept the 8T as a basher for now, I really wanted a BCE chassis but Bill Craddock died and no one in his family is taking on the business.  I will let know you mate nearer the weekend

Ah fair play mate! No probs! :)

sunday in slough

I'll be at Camberley on Saturday/Sunday. :)

Got a good amount of work done to the track mate. :)

The main straight was looking pretty good still so I didn't bother doing anything to that as a quick sweep would bring it back to life. Spent most of my time digging up/cutting roots & sorting out the back section in the woods. Have levelled it all out so when you come round the corner & towards the jump it doesn't send your rc bouncing all over the place. Much smoother & faster now. Also added in a cheeky shortcut line around the jump & built berms to force people around the same line of the track.. Though will probably mean everyone will just jump them instead! lol ;)

Here's a short video of Paul's truggy going around the track on Sunday. 

You cant make it out in the video very well but it gives you an idea.  :thumbsup:

Truggy wise, I've sorted out all my electrics and cut the shell. Just need to spray it! :D

Anyone up for a bash this bank holiday?

Edited by TrickyTris