• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Sprint 2 Drift?

zombiedrift7

ive ran an 8.5t in a mini mo3 and it survived just stripped a pinnion (alloy pinnion) and was fast as hell just wouldnt steer or stop lol

... lmfao!!!!!!!!! sounds fun tho all the same , thanks for the info amellor03 about the comparisons between brushed and brushless motors , i have been out of the hobby for many years and not long ago returned to find all the new brushless and lipo stuff that wasnt there when i left ?? sorry zombiedrift for mild hijacking ,

They are cracking looking shells :) I never intended on getting an ae86 but it was a bargain and I like the paint job. Was scouting round the attic this morning and found my old robot wars and wrestling bits (barrells, cones, figures etc.) so might have a laugh with a video at some point :P

• 4 weeks later...

The tower is plugged in but I needed to order a longer bloody internet lead so the pics wont be up until the weekend, which means there'll be more pics to go up in one go! May use the scooby shell as it is for bashing, one more crash with the ae86 and it'll disintegrate!

The tower is plugged in but I needed to order a longer bloody internet lead so the pics wont be up until the weekend, which means there'll be more pics to go up in one go! May use the scooby shell as it is for bashing, one more crash with the ae86 and it'll disintegrate!

shame mate , i was looking out for them pics , but hey at least your drifting now !!!!!!! it hard to do tight controlled counter steer drifts isnt it mate??