• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

rc track west somerset watchet,near minhead

anythinkwithaengine

i can make myself become free if needs hands, i have brains and determaination but i dont have the rc track skill and wouldnt want to make any changes without the owner? builders agrement.

helo briman there is no changes planned untill summer we just need help with keeping the grass at bay and weeding the track its self so if your in the area more the merryer im gunna get me head together with ress(anythingwithanengine) and rog and see if we can put some work dates together when me or rees have them theyl be posted and wuo rocks up. and it goes without saying all work days will need some nitro burning so dont forget your car hehehehehe

Hello All. Just wanted to say Hi and also bring your attentiion to a new area to run up Hamhill country park. There are a few of us that go up Hamhill every saturday. Have a look at Hamhill Bashers on this forum or on facebook, you'll be able to see where we go and what the layout is like. Your more than welcome to come along and run whatever you got as long as its off road. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps I may be able to lend a hand I live in wellington and there are 4 of us looking to bash,3 of us are fencers/ landscape gardeners so could have some ideas eg: weed control etc let me know cheers

Hi chaps I may be able to lend a hand I live in wellington and there are 4 of us looking to bash,3 of us are fencers/ landscape gardeners so could have some ideas eg: weed control etc let me know cheers

• 5 months later...

Hi

I am just starting up with this hobby, and am wondering if you guy's are still about?

I see the last post was in 2012.

Me and a friend of mine boh own helion animus 18TR's, and are looking for a club or track to run on.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

What's happened guys? I thought you'd got this sorted? Has it gone then? It's the poxy travelling isn't it, there's a wicked gravel trap at my end, it was made as a car park for the local lake nature place thing! Lol! Langold lake swimming place anyway this car park was made about 15 years ago and nothing as ever been done with it, there is posts still in place to devide all the car park up its a perfect track it dosnt need digging and it dosnt need a fence around it, it's surrounded with woodland and there's a old disused woodyard there to, it's endless what's there i spent my child hood around there and no it like the back of my hand, i no you have to travel but you haven't got to cut the grass every 2 minutes or dig $hit out or put it back in anywhere, no raking the dam place because it's already done it's there ready to go, and you can park your car right were you wont to, nice lake if your into boats it's huge and the track area is to mud, woods , gravel jumps, a shop in the summer that has a daily cafe open all day, a skate park, even a bmx track 10 mins away, Harworth bmx track in utube and that is the bmx track but the area is a bit different to where the track is potentially going to be, ??????? Come on guys just one day, but I run 2 stroke but this track has the potential for any kind of rc's the field just next to the potential track they fly them big parachute type things with the engine on there backs, crazy people lol! They fly rc planes on there and helicopters it's crazy how much you can do around here, COME AND HAVE A LOOK GUYS / GIRLS you'll be back i promise, bring the dog and wife's can go for a lovely walk around our beautiful langold lake and surrounding areas, Google S81 9QG And gave a look at the surrounding areas to

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hello all,

sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but as I'm just getting back into rc I'd love to know what happened to this track/bit of land?  My parents live in watchet and it would of been a great place to bash!

Im in Bridgwater myself so if anyone knows any other good places it would be great to get involved, just need my truck to arrive!

regards

Dan