• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Neil armstrong dead

adolf hamster

news going around, supposedly he had heart troubles, and now at the age of 82 he is dead :(

i'm sure i dont need to say how the world has lost a great man, the likes of which i doubt we will see again for quite a while. details have not come out yet, but i hope he went gracefully content in his accomplishments.

consolations to his family, freinds and colleagues. may he rest in peace :closedeyes:

• Like 2

To of done the things he done, I remember seeing his moon landing on the tv when I was a 4. Very sad, but 82 and has walked on the moon !!!! What a life to of had :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I love the press release from his family :

"The next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink,"

• Like 1

I love the press release from his family :

"The next time you walk outside on a clear night and see the moon smiling down at you, think of Neil Armstrong and give him a wink,"

shame the moon is hiding from me tonight, but for the rest of tonight i shall be raising my glass to a truly historic name, a legend in his own lifetime, and proof of what humanity can acheive when we really put our minds to it.