• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Weekly meetups

Tingting44

i just did that dude! he needs cash and hes only got the losi and a plane! 

told him about here 2 :) but i was thinking to ask him to put a deposit down but sounds like he needs cash soon! be good to buy and fix up and resell! but not got cash spare at the mo :(

i dont think i could own 2 losi's lol wouldnt be able to fit 2 in my boot lol

i also offered to help him fix it but as said he needs cash! for 600 u cant go wrong really no more than 50 quid to fix engine if its propper broke

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

nice 1 matt! might have to ask you to paint me a shell at some point as i will be crap at it!!!!

well ive got a whole free weekend now missus gone away for the weekend and weather has got better!! so i be up for coming out tomorrow and i think i might go to gosport or surrey on sunday :) 

i got transport for a change but its my mussis sisters car and the turbo is blown lmao its slowwww!! but its transport lol and my mum said i can borrow the marc if i need to go on a road trip :D so im sorted!! just need to go over my cars tonite !!

i sorted the savage shocks last nite rear ones were half empty but front was fine :S and im still waiting for some battery holder mounts they might come tomorrow :D

No mate not two. Hyper 7 and hyper st. Hypr st will be first proper run out and the 7 needs testing after the servicing.

Yeah shall we say marchwood and if its wet we can go to the sporty or something. 11 it is then.

Anyone else??

nice 1 matt! i bet your loving the wheelies!! haha but some times it ****'s u off, truggys are hard to race as well and with that u cant ever steer with the power on lol

but u gotta love truggys thats why i just couldn't sell my losi 8T cus ive put abit of cash into it, it looks nice drives ok, but last 3 times i took it out, some thing snapped each time lol so i gave it another rest as the losi just comes out now and then :)

Yeah im looks ng forward to giving it a good go and seeing what its top end is. Considering them wheelies are only 4 s I dont think ill need to stick any more into it.

Hope it will ve ok on the jumps aswell.

i can lend u my 2, 2s 30c lipos :) no problem and i have my genny and all 3 of my chargers dude so plenty of charging u can do :)

oh yer they want us there for 10am... so might need to leave around 7:30 - 7:45 to try and get there as they got a briefing or some thing... but its a long drive cant be helped if we dont get there in time but shouldnt take 2 long to set things up, gazebo will be a pop up one if i can get hold of it, and matt u got a pop up table for making the tea and maybe for the chargers? cheers

Edited by G-RATs-Savage

Ah sweet G thanks.

Yeah I got one of them picnic tables I can bring. Anything else you can think if we might need. Dont forget I git a large boot and only me and jack going. So if your boot is full of cars I can take some stuff.

If I get to yours around 730 that shiuld give us time to load and leave?

yes mate that sounds good :) im gonna try and make food to take but might have to be a mcdonalds jobby on way up lol and nice 1 on the car space might be a few bits like my tool box's more than any thing so i can make sure the gazebo can fit :)