• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THUNDERFIELDS OFFROAD-RACEWAY, HAMPSHIRE

eurorod 189

hi all i have opened a new 1/5 track in portsmouth area but all cars are welcome petrol, nitro,electric,if u would like to find out more join us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/133793263385195/ we have been racing with raw racing members here for the past 6 months and i am going to open to the public soon but numbers will be limited and is on first come first serve basis, all you need to do is when i post on the wall for the event for the weekend is add your name and how many will be racing we look forward to hearing from you many thanks jim.

An amazing venue - one that is in constant progression at the helm of a highly dedicated team at Thunderfeilds. Video below of the track towards the end of last year. Now has been exteneded, with a new podium and jumps since this video. Can't recommend this place enough and now you lucky folks can start to experience it for your self. You shan't be dissapointed, anyone who's been there I'm sure will tell you the same!

• Like 1