• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Alturn USA Servos, Any Good

justgreatsam

Power HD's are balls :whistling:

TO BE TRUTHFULL BUD THESE ARE NO BETTER WHEN YOU WORK THEM , I HAVE HAD TWO IN A LOSI 8 IN THE TH/BR POSITION BEST ONE LASTED AN HOUR

THATS WITH JUST TRYING TO SAVE A FEW BOB SO ITS SAVOX AND ACE 1015 ALL THE WAY FOR ME IN THE FUTURE.

do you think the 1/5 steering servo's they do will be any good ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALTURN-USA-ADS-850HMG-HIGH-TORQUE-QUARTER-SCALE-DGITAL-SERVO-HPI-BAJA-FG-MODEL-/170738367372?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item27c0ccbb8c the specs look good and the reviews of the 1/10 and 1/8 standard size ones , i desperatly need a steering servo for the ramage

what i have just noticed on the packaging is that it has 2 different kg ratings for 6v one says 24.3 kg and the other on the front says 20.9kg at 6v ,which one is it lol ? i bought it because of the near 25kg for the redcat

Edited by mixmasterjay