• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Receiver trouble

barf

I have been running CEN GST but every now and then it goes wild, the throttle opens full and the truck goes out of control. I have tried various things but now wonder if it could be the Hong Nor HNR-3 FHSS receiver as the same thing happens if the transmitter signal is turned when the receiver is still on. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem or if their is a way of testing the receiver before buying a new one?

Ive had a little issue with mine when i first brought it, but all i did to mine was set everything back to factory settings then work on it again i dont no much about nitro cars at the moment but just been reading what other people tell me to do and so far it works :) maybe put everything back to factory settings? i have just brought myself a new transmitter and reciever its a 2.4ghz what reciever/transmitter do you have? if any of this helps do let me no :)

Cheers

Matt

theres that many signals that bounce around i have seen spektrum 2.4ghz systems still run wild in certain spots all you can do is take every precortion you can to reduce the risk. Check the batteries fully charger aerials are up straight, install a fail safe if you don't have one already make sure its set-up and working. if its happenening in a certain spot in a field don't hang around the same spot.

If you put a failsafe in it will just stop your car dead so no throttle wide open, hope this helps

• Like 1