• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

basingstoke off road car club

mugen mark

I think you me Hi we're... and we need more members and your mean practice not pratise, along with all the grammatical errors. Also I wouldn't call this news. Please learn to spell, and please move this to bashing and meet ups. Thanks.

Also Basingstoke has a capital B

Edited by louder

I think you me Hi we're... and we need more members and your mean practice not pratise, along with all the grammatical errors. Also I wouldn't call this news. Please learn to spell, and please move this to bashing and meet ups. Thanks.

Also Basingstoke has a capital B

Are you with the grammar police? And do you ever sleep? Because if you were to point out every mistake just on MSUK, there wouldn't be enough hours in the day.

You're hardly setting an example writing "I think you me" instead of "I think you mean". Also, if you are quoting some text you should use quotation marks otherwise it isn't clear where your text stops and the quoted text begins.

Finally, I was going to be really pedantic and check some of your previous posts for errors, but as soon as I got to your profile page I saw one of your 'recent status updates' and decided it would be too easy!

"louder user_popup.png Aw missed the 2 order cut off :/ guess I am waiting till next week! DAMN THESE 5 MINUETS!"

lmao

• Like 1