• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TM 'T' Party

hoss

you better book a week of work if you drop in the party tent, i will bring some legal gearing you'll be safe .. hows your 2 speed going ?

So your the man with the gears Graeme has said to speak to.

Some stock sounds good as i may be wanting some gears for my punisher then :good:

i will bring some legal gearing you'll be safe .. hows your 2 speed going ?

Only run it once so far, and having to be gentle on a new motor at the same time.

But it was doing it's job, running on sand so a lot of wheel spin meant early gear changes, I'll run better tyres next time.

So far so good though :good:

Yep defo, I always love a good mash up ! better get the party tent ready !

Will Pop you on the list

be good to meet you :good:

Jump over to the TM forum, for updates on the Prep threads (click my sig for a quick link)

Cheers

Hoss :good:

Have a good one Mark. :good:

Guess you won't have any sleeping speed bumps on the track this year. :lol:

Cheers Nick

:lol: No Guess we wont, mores the shame, as it would make a great added feature :rofl:

Yep defo, I always love a good mash up ! better get the party tent ready !

i hope theres room in your tent for me fella..... it will save me buying a cheap tent from tescos.......

and with the money i save not buying one i can use to buy more crates of strong alcohol ;)

i hope theres room in your tent for me fella..... it will save me buying a cheap tent from tescos.......

and with the money i save not buying one i can use to buy more crates of strong alcohol ;)

no problem buzz, you'll be asleep by the time i weigh my empty cans in !

Simple, leave the missus at home :whistling:

Note to self, avoid her at bash to avoid an ass whoopin :helpsmilie:

You better get a cricket box incase :lol:

Simple, leave the missus at home :whistling:Note to self, avoid her at bash to avoid an ass whoopin :helpsmilie:

haha, that was the plan, but i bought her a monster mutt, so no she wants to play!

You better get a cricket box incase :lol:

He's met the mrs, he knows hell need one, so will I if I say she cant come!

Just cleared it with the mrs so I'm a definate :-) I'll be there on the Friday and camping till Sunday but not sure if I'll be early enough to help with the setup. If I am I will :-)

Outlaw graphics should be coming with me.

We'll both be on 2.4ghz.

This will be our first big bash so I'm well looking forward to it. Them ramps look awesome, can't wait to get some insane air with the savvys.

:(

Looks like ill just be doing the friday, with echo and suzi hyper, too much stuff at home to do a full weekend :confused:

Scott .......... Sort it OUT ;):good:

Stick me down as defo Mark as my operation is september :good:

Awesome news, I will amend the list now

Just cleared it with the mrs so I'm a definate :-) I'll be there on the Friday and camping till Sunday but not sure if I'll be early enough to help with the setup. If I am I will :-)

Outlaw graphics should be coming with me.

We'll both be on 2.4ghz.

This will be our first big bash so I'm well looking forward to it. Them ramps look awesome, can't wait to get some insane air with the savvys.

Great news Pat, I shall see you there if not before, will look forward to it :good:

List Updated

Can I come please Mr Hosswald? :lol:

I'm a definite Mark as you already know 3 days, setup camping and fun and games.

Was wondering if we where going to have the resident DJ on site this year :good:

Let the night time party begin