• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK-Forum, Official Summer Weekend Event!

Nick

we are still working very hard in sorting this event out, we are trying to cover all the bases, please be patient details will come soon.

Im sure you can appreciate a lot of organisation and effort has to go into something of this scale. Once we can confirm all the details behind the scenes information will be posted on the forum :good:

Thanks for the info SavageBez,

Really looking forward to the Event.. I have no doubt it will be amazing.. and looking forward to meeting new and polite folks ...

Yeah i know everyone is really excited about this upcoming event, all i can say is we are doing our best not to disappoint. I know where every one is coming from with wanting details as i would be the same in your position ^_^

we are still working very hard in sorting this event out, we are trying to cover all the bases, please be patient details will come soon.

tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock

i'll ge tmy coat :ph34r:

if anyone is going from wrexham or north wales area, i will split fuel cost !! and on the way back

I MAY be able to give you a lift but it depends on whether there's room in the car and what happens re uni placement.

*waits to be haggled by Matt B*

Also, will I be required to cook my (apparently) awesome bacon/sausage breakfast butties? :unsure: I do, however, expect I know the answer to that one :ph34r:

*please always drink/RC/aim fireworks at Admin responsibly ^_^

:rofl:

Edited by Spoonmeister

*waits to be haggled by Matt B*

Also, will I be required to cook my (apparently) awesome bacon/sausage breakfast butties? :unsure: I do, however, expect I know the answer to that one :ph34r:

Matt's at mine the week before, so you won't need to bring him down. Yes, you will be the breakfast chef!

Matt

Hi people of the forum. I have this weekend booked for the bash I am looking at going on the friday to settle have a chat etc. Anyone who lives near the route below in this google map route, give me a shout via this thread or PM as I may be able to pick you up on agreement. A tiny contribution on fuel may be nice but hey, I gotta drive it anyway. All is getting exciting now, well done organisers Im sure your work will pay off :D , Route picture below.

msuk.jpg

See you soon all that are coming ;)

Danhappy.gif

Edited by MEEKSTER