• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

THE E-Firestorm Thread

Not sure if ur car has this but behind the 12mm hex head do you have a 2 x 10mm pin thats thru the drive shaft and inserts into the hex head? This was missing when I bought my car

Built on a friday your firestorm was mmmmmmm

Hey peeps , I recieved a full set of pro line badlands 2.8 , but dont really think there suitable for the e firestorm, has anyone put a set of these on there firestorm , if so how do they run?

My motor casing poped open on my HPI E-Firestorm Flux. It has ripped the screw through the metal and is now not secure so the motor doesnt work. I bought a new motor and the exact same thing happened on the first run! ANY IDEAS?

Hey peeps , I recieved a full set of pro line badlands 2.8 , but dont really think there suitable for the e firestorm, has anyone put a set of these on there firestorm , if so how do they run?

not as i know of, too big

If you've got the manual then look at the exploded view of the parts and you will see where it all is :)

Basically if you take the housing off covering the pinion and spur gear it will become apparent what is loose I think it's only 2 or 3 screws to get it off and only a grub screw for pinion gear or hex nut for spur gear to do up then you should be on your way again :)

Edited by 24jas77