• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Clutch bells

HootMaRoot

I don't think there is a definite yes or no to this. It's all a question of dimensions. Assuming the inner bearing diameter is the same, and the clutch inner diameter is the same, all you need to do is make sure the gears are the right pitch....

If life were simple they would be standard.

Best bet would be to head for your nearest hobby shop with your clutch bell, and measure up the options.

I don't think there is a definite yes or no to this. It's all a question of dimensions. Assuming the inner bearing diameter is the same, and the clutch inner diameter is the same, all you need to do is make sure the gears are the right pitch....

If life were simple they would be standard.

Best bet would be to head for your nearest hobby shop with your clutch bell, and measure up the options.

rofl my LHS is the worst you have ever seen not much init in terms on RC gear only the basic glowplugs/fuel/moster trucks and a couple of petrol buggys ofc they are all HPI

if and when i need somthing i have to buy it test it and hope it works anyway i got a couple of clutch bells ordered now just hope 1 of them fits

ok u should be then! But if you get metal spur u'll need metal/hardened teeth clutch bells

Edited by R46