• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Blitzer Beetle restore and update...

i had this problem with a m tronics speed controller and after reading the instructions through i found i had it on the wrong setting whistling.gif

when i got it it whent into fine tuning mode and had set up a delay with throttle and braking and i had to reset it to work again

Edited by quattro

just looked on the website for that speedo and the setup is auto not like mine so unless your remote trim was all the way up when you turned it on, Then looking at the faults section on the other its probably your motor drawing to many amps and the speedo is going into failsafe to stop it from burning out i would suggest try the speedo with an ordinary 27t motor and see what it does if it works proparly then its got to be the motor is to hot for the speedosad.gif

So how does it run with your new motor in? whats the handling like when your at speed? :good: it should be way quicker than with the standard setup in. :rolleyes:

Not even tested it yet mate :blush::blush:

I will be doing so this Thursday however, i can already tell the motor is fast and its smooth as well, should be absolutely superb, these Beetles were always geared well too so that should give me some mega power output from the motor :good:

Not even tested it yet mate :blush::blush:

I will be doing so this Thursday however, i can already tell the motor is fast and its smooth as well, should be absolutely superb, these Beetles were always geared well too so that should give me some mega power output from the motor :good:

are you going to up a vid of it when its 100% finished? :good:

• 10 years later...